Date: 23-27 August 2023
Venue: Kagoshima University, Japan/Online – Hybrid Event.
In 2023, the GHOU Conference will take place in hybrid format, face-to-face in the University of Kagoshima, Japan, and online, allowing participants from all over the world to enjoy this event that connects educators, researchers and science enthusiasts.
The conference will have an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, and registered participants can also submit an abstract to present a talk or a workshop.
But you don’t need to present a work to participate, you can join as an attendee, in person or online, and receive a certificate of participation.
- Astronomy Education Research
- Astronomy for Development
- Astronomy for Equity and Inclusion
- Best Practices in Astronomy Education and Outreach
- Citizen Science
- Cultural Astronomy and Archeoastronomy
- International Collaborations in the Virtual World
- Research in the Classroom with Robotic Telescopes
- The Next Generation of Ground-based and Space Telescopes
➤ Find all the information about the conference, submit an abstract for a presentation or workshop, and/or REGISTER as participant here:
- May 23 – Registration opens
- June 30 – Abstract deadline
- July 31 – Registration deadline
- August 1 – Programme announcement
- August 23 – Conference starts
- August 27 – Conference ends
Join and become part of a global network with one common goal: to bring Science Education to a whole new level!