Universe Awareness invites educators around the world to design an educational activity for kids that uses the Rosetta toy as a resource. The best ideas will be rewarded with one of the Rosetta toys, donated by the backers of the Indiegogo campaign. Also, after the competition, the winners will have the opportunity to develop the activity further and have their idea published as an IAU astroEDU activity!
- Submission is open to educators from any country.
- Only one entry per participant can be rewarded.
- A participant can be an individual, or a team.
- Entries should contain an activity of educational value. Please note: the Rosetta toys are meant for educational and outreach activities, not for individual use.
- Entries can be submitted by this Google Form, images can be submitted via Dropbox.
- Send images as separate files in the following formats only: jpg, png, gif, or a zip file.
- Deadline for submission is 1 April 2017.
- Each submission should include name, country, email, role in UNAWE network and then: name of activity + the
- info that’s under the section “Submissions”.
- Submissions will not be returned (so keep a backup).
- Following the IAU astroEDU license, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported, all submissions will be accounted under the same license.
- All entries may be displayed on the Universe Awareness website, the IAU astroEDU open-access platform for peer-reviewed science education activities, and on social media.
- Entries have to be original and not previous work or copied from elsewhere.
Closing date 1 April 2017: http://www.unawe.org/updates/unawe-update-2017-006/